During a routine mining expedition in the outer regions of the galaxy five mysterious boxes of unknown origin were found.
AboutRymdigare is part reverb, part noise and drone machine, part quality degrader and part wave shaper. The reverb is built from 5 reverberation boxes where you can control the sound with length and ratio parameters, tail and weight skew parameters and an internal feedback parameter, that could be used to create swelling tails. There is also a built in octave shifter, resonant filter, speed and level degrader and 4 LFO sources for modulating a selected set of parameters, including the LFO speeds themselves. The app can run stand-alone, connecting to other apps through Inter App Audio or AudioBus or it can run as an AUv3 plugin. Map and control any parameter with MIDI using Core MIDI, Bluetooth MIDI, Inter App Audio MIDI or AUv3 MIDI.
- Resonant filter (low, band or high pass)
- Noise and drone machine
- Level and speed degrader
- Waveshaper (input and output gain)
- Reverb (length, ratio, skew, tail, feedback and type: free, bpm, tuned)
- Reverb random variation controls
- Octave shifter up and down
- Planet orbits (LFO: double tap on parameter controls to map)
- Inter App Audio, AudioBus and AUv3
- Map Midi CC using Core MIDI, Bluetooth MIDI, IAA Midi or AUv3 MIDI.
Designed and created by Erik Sigth
for iOS (iPhone and iPad)