Shape is a polyphonic synthesiser allowing the user to draw the shape of the oscillator waveform. The positive side of the oscillation is represented by 32 blocks and the negative side is its mirror, generating all sorts of possible raw retroish sounds. Add effects like arpeggio, stereo delay and a resonant filter and record your sounds on a classic tape. Connect to other apps with audiobus, inter app audio and midi.
- 16 voice polyphony.
- Shape 2 oscillators with ADSR.
- 2 lfo modulation with ADSR (envelope, pitch or duty cycle).
- 3 oscillator mixing functions (add, subtract or multiply).
- Record on tape with infinite overdubs (save, load, import, export).
- Stereo delay.
- Resonant filter (low, band and high pass).
- Accelerometer parameter controller (Sphero).
- Mini linear sequencer with euclidean rhythm.
- Save/load synth parameter state.
- On screen 25 key stylophone style keyboard.
- AudioBus (http://audiob.us/).
- Inter app audio.
- Ableton link.
- CoreMIDI and iaa midi.
- Akai synthstation 25 compatible.
- MAPI audio copy.
- Soundcloud upload.
Support for Akai Pro's SynthStation25 keyboard controller is included. SynthStation25 delivers instant hardware control for improved performance capability and expression. For more information on SynthStation25, visit http://www.synthstationapp.com.
Made for iPhone and iPad.
The positive side of the oscillation is represented by 32 blocks and the negative side is its mirror.
Further shape the sound with a an arpeggiator, stereo delay and a resonant filter.
Play and control all parameters with Core MIDI. Connect to other sound application through audiobus or inter app audio.
A selection of parameters can also be controlled by accelerometer data, use either the device or connect to sphero.