Shape is a polyphonic synthesiser allowing the user to draw the shape of the oscillator waveform. The first half of the oscillator is represented by 32 blocks and the second half is its mirror, generating all sorts of possible raw retroish sounds. 16 pages per oscillator allows to interpolate between different shapes. Add effects like arpeggio, stereo delay and a resonant filter and record your sounds on a classic tape. Modulate any parameter with keyboard, MIDI MPE or the device accelerometer. Connect to other apps with AudioBus, IAA, AUv3 and midi.
- 16 voice polyphony
- 2 oscillators, draw your own shape
- 3 oscillator mixing functions (add, subtract or multiply)
- Lfo modulation with ADSR: envelope, pitch, duty cycle, square, page or filter
- Record on tape with infinite overdubs (save, load, import, export)
- Stereo delay
- Resonant filter (low, band and high pass)
- Modulate any parameter using keyboard, MIDI MPE or accelerometer (Built in or Sphero)
- Mini linear sequencer with euclidean rhythm
- On screen 25 key stylophone style keyboard
- AudioBus, Inter App Audio and AUv3
- Ableton link or AUv3 host sync
- CoreMIDI, IAA MIDI, Bluetooth MIDI, limited MPE and MIDI out
- Audio Paste, files app drag’n drop or open with
Made for iPhone and iPad.
The first half of the oscillator is represented by 32 blocks and the second half is its mirror. Interpolate between up to 16 pages.
Further shape the sound with a an arpeggiator, stereo delay and a resonant pong filter.
Play and control all parameters with MIDI. Connect to other sound application through AudioBus, IAA or AUv3.
Record sounds onto tape that can be looped and overdubbed. Save and load at a later time.